1. Prospective authors are invited to submit original, high quality papers which is original and has not been submitted and published elsewhere.
2. Manuscripts should be at least 4 full pages.
3. The reviewing process of the ICBAIE 2022 aims to provide authors with constructive feedback on their papers. All submissions will be subjected to double-blind peer reviews, who are expert or have been experiencing in the related field for years. The accepted papers must be revised, taking into consideration the referees' comments and suggestions, before inclusion in the conference proceedings.
4. The rejected papers of ICBAIE 2022 have chance to be accepted by other conference.
The online submission system is opened at ais scholar here:
You need an ais scholar account, if you don't have, you can register first.
1. ABSTRACTS (Presentation Only)
Accepted abstract will be invited to give the oral presentation at the conference, the presentation will not be published.
You can submit the poster to ICBAIE 2022 to present your or your team's achivements.
July 15-17, 2021
July 10, 2022(23:59, Beijing Time)
Notification of Acceptance Date
July 15, 2022
July 15, 2022 (23:59, Beijing Time)
Final Paper Submission Date
July 17, 2022 (23:59, Beijing Time)
Statement of Plagiarism
Plagiarism is totally unacceptable to ICBAIE. Submitted papers are expected to contain original work executed by the authors with adequate, proper and scholarly citations to the work of others. The authors have to clearly identify both their own contribution(s) and also published results / techniques on which they depend or build.
If the author is found to commit an act of plagiarism, the following acts of sanction will be taken:
1. Reject the article submitted or delete the article from the final publications.
2. Report the authors violation to his/her supervisor(s) and affiliated institution(s)
3. Report the authors violation to the appropriate overseeing office of academic ethics and research funding agency.
4. Reserve the right to publish the authors name(s), the title of the article, the name(s) of the affiliated institution and the details of misconduct, etc. of the plagiarist.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the ICBAIE 2022 conference secretary: firstname.lastname@example.org